Experienced Fort Lauderdale Divorce Attorney Advocating for Florida Families
Vanessa L. Prieto, Sole Practitioner
Professor Vanessa Prieto has more than 20 years of experience representing clients in family law, civil litigation and commercial litigation cases. In her dissolution (divorce) and post-dissolution cases, which often include child support and custody matters, she puts the welfare of children first, offering dedicated and compassionate counsel. In addition, she handles domestic violence cases, real estate matters, contracts and business disputes. Believing preparation is the key to success, Ms. Prieto guides clients to the swiftest possible resolution with minimal court involvement whenever possible. She takes great pride in being able to turn her clients’ lives around while saving them both time and money.
In addition to representing clients in divorce, family law and other practice areas, Professor Prieto is a published author and adjunct professor at Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University (NSU). She serves as Of Counsel to Bradford Cohen Law.
Contact us today for your free family law consultation
At Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLC, we offer compassionate and sound counsel to our family law clients from Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties. Call us today at 954-800-2362 or contact us online for your free initial consultation. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with Saturday appointments available upon request.
- Florida, 1997
- U.S. District Court of Appeal, Southern District of Florida
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, 1997
- B.A., Barry University, 1991
- Broward County Bar Association
- Member, sections on City Council and Local Government Law, Environmental and Land Use Law
- Florida Bar Association
- “The Growth Management Pendulum: The Ecological Clock Is Ticking for Florida and Other States,” Nova L. Rev., Winter 1996
- “A Survey of Florida’s Recent District Court of Appeal and Administrative Decisions Involving Bid Protests: Challenging the Government’s Conduct Regarding a Public Procurement,” Nova L. Rev., Fall 2000
- Ambassador to the President’s Advisory Council at Nova Southeastern University